You can submit a job proposal by emailing us at email@example.com
Please tell us the entire specifics of the work that you are inquiring about, along with your contact information. Once we've receive your job submission, a project manager will contact you during the next business day confirming the details.
What to expect after job submission:
- A Project Manager will contact you to get the full understanding of the project.
- Temporary access to your website's Administration Control Panel, Hosting cPanel, and/or access to your FTP Public folders will be requested.
- Our Developers will then fully analyze your website's current structure to determine the estimated time it would take to complete the project.
- An estimate along with the start and delivery date will then be proposed to you: projects are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once both parties are in agreement, a contract will then be drawn out for both parties to sign.
- A 50% Manditory Deposit will be required prior to starting the project, with the full balance due upon delivery.
In effort to present the best quality of work, with parallel understanding of the clients' goals and business ideas; All Projects are done here in the United States.